Jeff Chapman

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2005
      Hi all,

      To those of you who read Family Chronicle and/or History Magazine, I wanted to let you know that Jeff Chapman passed away on August 23, 2005. Jeff had been with Moorshead publications since 1996. He was always a pleasure to work with in his role (editor) and mine (writer).

      For those who wish more details, you may email me privately.

      Xenia