BC Obit

  • Larry McCool
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2005
      the original sender

      Thanks to all for your help. It appears she may not have been listed in the
      paper. This does happen much more often than we would like
      Thanks again

      Larry

      Larry & Doreen McCool
      Calgary, AB Canada
      Our new address is
      mccoollh@...
      Our website is now at

    • Mary Arthur
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2005
        the original sender

        Dear Larry,

        I have found obits a month late (usually due to a late burial) so it is worth checking.

        I know someone who felt she could not deal with the outpouring of sympathy she expected, so posponed the announcement until a long weekend!

        Thanks to all for your help. It appears she may not have been listed in the
        paper.  This does happen much more often than we would like
        Thanks again

        Larry

        you can always reach me here or at ar109@...

        We have one last chance to block oil drilling in the Arctic Refuge.
        Send your letter to the U.S. Congress today: http://go.care2.com/saveanwr

        http://www.Care2.com Free e-mail. 100MB storage. Helps charities.