Fw: de Blaquiere

  • mark misunis
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23 7:44 PM
      Hi Everyone,
      I am forwarding this message with the hope that someone on the list can help Tony.  I am not able to get to the library for a few days so was hoping someone could look up the cemetery reference for Hugh E de Blaquiere.  Thanks in advance for any help.
      Linda Murray
      AFHS Secretary

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25 11:05 AM
        Hi all,

        To those of you who read Family Chronicle and/or History Magazine, I wanted to let you know that Jeff Chapman passed away on August 23, 2005. Jeff had been with Moorshead publications since 1996. He was always a pleasure to work with in his role (editor) and mine (writer).

        For those who wish more details, you may email me privately.

        Xenia