Obits - BC

  • Larry McCool
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2005
      the original sender

      Can someone please help me. I need an obit for a Gladys Ryan who lived in a
      seniors home in Kelowna and passed away Aug.20, 2005?
      Your help will be sincerely appreciated.

      Larry

      Larry & Doreen McCool
      Calgary, AB Canada
      Our new address is
      mccoollh@...
      Our website is now at

    • Robert Boynton
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2005
        the original sender

        The newspaper for Kelowna is the Kelowna Daily courier

        http://www.kelownadailycourier.ca/

        I checked todays obits and those of the past two days(Back issues) and there
        was nothing in the obits section that I could see, but try it yourself.

        There is also a weekly Okanagan newspaper, but the name escapes me and there
        is also local weekly's.

        Yours
        Rob