AFHS ENGLISH/WELSH SIG

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 9:32 AM
      the original sender

      I've just distributed to the English/Welsh SIG a provisional list of
      topics for our meetings September-June (AFHS library every 3rd Tuesday).
      If you didn't receive a copy you are not on are ditribution list -
      please let me know if you'd like to be on the distribution list or are
      simply interested in receiving a copy of our upcoming topics.

      Lovely day eh!

      Ann Williams,
      Co-ordinator English/Welsh SIG
      286-4095