Re: 1911 pdf's

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 27, 2005
      the original sender

      Out of habit, I click on the Mr. Sid version of each census page but
      then select to view it without the Mr. Sid plug in. I assume this makes
      less demands on my computer. I have never had a problem with this so it
      is an option for everyone to consider if their first choice is too slow
      or acting up.

      Lois Sparling