Re: PDF tool tip

  • Alastair Preston
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 27, 2005
      On Wednesday July 27 2005 01:15 am, you wrote:
      > It works quite well for me and I have a free version of adobe which I
      > downloaded from the net.
      > I'm using Mozilla so maybe that makes the difference.
      >
      > Keith

      I've looked at the help file on my copy of Adobe Reader 7, and there's no
      mention of either the loupe tool or the pan and zoom tool mentioned in the
      AC7_Printing guide mentioned by Judith, nor do either show up when I expand
      the zoom or zoom tools menus.

      I can't see what the browser has to do with it - I've tried looking at files
      on my hard disk with the reader by itself and at downloaded files with
      Netscape calling the reader.

      I suspect it may be only available in certain versions of Adobe Reader 7.

      Alastair