Re: WW1 CANADIAN SOLDIERS

  • The Gauthiers
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 19, 2005
      the original sender

      The full papers are not on the web. The process is outlined on the web-site.
      Basically they will copy and post the files for an advance payment of $40.
      If the copying doesn't use that up, they will send you a rebate with your
      copies.

      Note that you can get 2 or 3 persons done for well under the $40. I did...

      Be sure to ask for the full records including medical etc. The material on
      the web is
      only a tiny part of the whole file.

      Regards;
      Gary