Reunion Users Group

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 26 , Jul 16, 2005
      the original sender

      RUG

      Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in
      the AFHS library the third Thursday of every month, and will meet
      at 7pm on 21 July. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any
      questions or suggestions for topics. maryarthur@... - 245
      4252

      Mourn the victims. Comfort the survivors. Stand for peace.
      Light a virtual candle for London: http://www.care2.com/go/z/london

      http://www.Care2.com Free e-mail. 100MB storage. Helps charities.

    • Mary Arthur
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 15, 2005
        the original sender

        RUG

        Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the AFHS library the third Thursday of every month, and will meet at 7pm on 18 August. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or suggestions for topics. ar109@... - 245 4252

        700 women are abused by their partners every day in the U.S.
        Sign the petition to stop violence against women: http://go.care2.com/700women

        Message 3 of 26 , Sep 10, 2005
          the original sender

          Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Users Group meets the third Thursday of most months and will will meet 15 Sep in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.
          If you have any questions you would like discussed at the meeting, or any queries I could answer, please feel free to email or phone me.

          Mary Arthur
          ar109@...
          245 4252

          Hurricane relief - how you can help: http://go.care2.com/katrina

          Message 4 of 26 , Oct 19, 2005
            the original sender

            RUG

            Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the AFHS library the third Thursday of every month, and will meet at 7pm on 20 Oct. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or suggestions for topics. ar109@...

            Tell Congress: Don't abandon pets in disasters!
            http://go.care2.com/50041

            Message 5 of 26 , Nov 14, 2005
              the original sender

              Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Users Group meets the third Thursday of most months and will will meet 17 Nov in the AFHS library (712 - 16 Avenue NW) at 7 p.m.

              Mary Arthur
              ar109@...
              245 4252

              Over 10 million children die from preventable or treatable diseases
              every year. Urge Congress to act today: http://go.care2.com/childact

              Message 6 of 26 , Jan 18, 2006
                the original sender

                RUG

                Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the
                AFHS library the first Tuesday of every month, and will meet at 7pm
                on 19 Jan. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or
                suggestions for topics. maryarthur@... - 245 4252.

                The imac is back, but please feel free to bring your laptops.

                Mary Arthur
                Director (Computer Sig)

              • Mary Arthur
                Message 7 of 26 , Mar 16, 2006
                  RUG, a siglet of the Computer Users Group of the AFHS, will be March 30th this month at 7pm in the AFHS Library. I appologise for the confusion and the late email.

                  Mary Arthur

                  Thrift is a great virtue...in an ancestor

                • Mary Arthur
                  Message 8 of 26 , Apr 18 8:20 AM
                    RUG

                    Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the AFHS library the third Thursday of every month, and will meet at 7pm on 20 April. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or suggestions for topics - ar109@... - 245 4252. Reunion is genealogical software for Macintosh computers by Leister see: http://www.leisterpro.com/ .

                    Mary Arthur
                    Let researchers of the future have all the facts! If you live in Canada make sure you answer yes to question #8 on the short form or #53 on May 16, or online starting May 2: http://www22.statcan.ca/ccr_r002_e.htm

                  • Mary Arthur
                    Message 9 of 26 , May 16, 2006
                      RUG

                      Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the AFHS library the third Thursday of most months, and will meet at 7pm on 18 May. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or suggestions for topics.  245 4252

                      Mary Arthur
                      Let researchers of the future have all the facts! If you live in Canada make sure you answer yes to question #8 on the short form or #53 on the long form May 16, or online starting May 2: http://www22.statcan.ca/ccr_r002_e.htm If you leave it blank, they have decided to take it as a no!

                    • Mary Arthur
                      Message 10 of 26 , Jun 14, 2006
                        RUG

                        Reunion Users group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig meets in the
                        AFHS library the third Thursday of every month, and will meet at 7pm
                        on 15 June. Please email or phone Mary Arthur with any questions or

                        Message 11 of 26 , Sep 19, 2006
                          RUG

                          The Reunion Users Group, a siglet of The Alberta Family Histories
                          Society Computer Sig meets the third Thursday of most months and will
                          meet 21 Sep. at the AFHS Library, 712-16th Ave NW, Calgary at 7pm.

                          Reunion is a software for recording genealogical information on a Mac
                          computer.

                          Mary Arthur
                        • Mary Arthur
                          Message 12 of 26 , Apr 17 8:02 PM
                            RUG

                            Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Alberta Family Histories
                            Society, meets the third Thursday of most months, and will meet at
                            6:45 pm 19 April, and end early, at 8pm, due to the desire of the
                            leader to be home for most of the Flames Game.

                            If you have any questions, please email Mary Arthur.

                            Mary Arthur
                            maryarthur@...
                          • Mary Arthur
                            Message 13 of 26 , Apr 18 8:24 PM
                              Sorry, message should have said - the siglet meets at the AFHS
                              Library: 712 - 16 Avenue NW - see map: http://www.afhs.ab.ca/images/
                              map.gif

                              >> RUG
                              >>
                              >> Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Alberta Family Histories
                              >> Society, meets the third Thursday of most months, and will meet at
                              >> 6:45 pm 19 April, and end early, at 8pm, due to the desire of the
                              >> leader to be home for most of the Flames Game.
                              >>
                              >> If you have any questions, please email Mary Arthur.
                              >>

                              >> Mary Arthur
                              >> maryarthur@...

                            • Mary Arthur
                              Message 14 of 26 , May 14, 2007
                                RUG

                                Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Users Sig of the
                                Alberta Family Histories Society, meets the third Thursday of most
                                months, to discuss the Mac only genealogical software Reunion and
                                will meet 17 May at 7pm in the library of the AFHS - 712-16th Ave NW.
                                Questions can be directed to Mary Arthur, 245 4252.

                                Mary Arthur
                                maryarthur@...
                              • Mary Arthur
                                Message 15 of 26 , Jun 15, 2007
                                  Will NOT meet again until September.

                                  Please feel free to email me with questions about using the Mac software Reunion (or about Mac's in general).

                                  FYI: Safari 3 is the world’s fastest and easiest-to-use browser, and is available as a free download at www.apple.com/safari.

                                  Safari 3 is the fastest browser running on Windows, rendering web pages up to twice as fast as IE 7 and up to 1.6 times faster than Firefox 2, based on the industry standard iBench tests.* Safari 3 supports all modern Internet standards including HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SVG and Java. Safari updates are delivered seamlessly through Apple’s Software Update, and the first update for Safari for Windows Public Beta which fixes some early reported bugs was released last night.

                                • Mary Arthur
                                  Message 16 of 26 , Sep 10, 2007
                                    RUG

                                    The Reunion Users Group, a siglet of the Computer Sig of the AFHS,
                                    that discusses the Mac genealogy program Reunion, will meet Saturday
                                    22 Sep at 1pm in the library of the AFHS
                                    (712-16th Ave NW).

                                    Mary Arthur
                                  • Mary Arthur
                                    Message 17 of 26 , Apr 17 9:44 PM
                                      RUG,

                                      A siglet of the Computer Sig of the AFHS that discusses the Mac
                                      genealogical software, will meet 19 April @ 1pm (NOT 10am as in the
                                      print Breeze) in the basement of the library of the AFHS.

                                      Mary Arthur
                                      maryarthur@...
                                    • Mary Arthur
                                      Message 18 of 26 , May 14, 2008
                                        RUG

                                        Reunion Users Group meets most months to discuss the Mac only
                                        genealogical software Reunion, and will meet 17 May in the library of
                                        the AFHS in Calgary at 10 am.

                                        Questions anytime: reunionusersgroup@...

                                        Save paper - change your margins: http://wordprocessing.about.com/od/businesscareers/l/blmargins.htm

                                        Mary Arthur
                                        maryarthur@...
                                      • Mary Arthur
                                        Message 19 of 26 , Sep 15, 2010
                                          RUG

                                          Reunion Users Group. a siglet of the Computer sig of the AFHS will meet 17 Sep at 9am in the AHS library, to discuss the Mac only genealogical software Reunion.

                                          Please send questions, anytime to
                                          Mary Arthur