PIONEER ACRES SHOW

  • William Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2005
      Hi Folks:
       A couple of weeks ago I sent this invitation to all of you on our mailing list.
                                                      ---------------
      Once again AFHS is opening new doors of opportunity.

      We have been invited to participate in the Annual Show & Reunion of the Pioneer Acres Museum at Irricana (about an hour NE of Calgary by road) on August 5 - 6 - 7
      We plan to staff our newly upgraded tabletop display from 10am to 5pm Friday and Saturday and on Sunday from 10 to 3pm.

      We need 3 members to offer their services each day - a total of 9 volunteers.
      This will allow a little shift rotation so that there is an opportunity to visit the show and see the sights of  this exciting and very entertaining/educational event.
      You may want to visit the website at http://www.pioneeracres.ab.ca
      for more details.

      This year the theme is 'A Tribute to Alberta Pioneers' (prior to 1905) with an emphasis on how they go here  -  what mode of transportation.

      If you are interested in giving AFHS a boost by helping to staff our display for a day please let me know as soon as possible. If you would like more information please call me at 254-2293
      Time is marching on. The Calgary Stampede winds up on Sunday and then we will have lots of time to do other things. :-)

      We need to give Pioneer Acres show committee an answer that we will be there.

      If you can give us one day of your time. Please call just as soon as you can.
      Remember, that day will also afford you an opportunity to visit a great Alberta show, as well.

      Cheers

      BILL

      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL