Round-Up Centre Stampede Exhibit

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2005
      Hi all:

      Bill Campbell asked me to post this note to the distribution list.

      "BTW I visited the Southern Pioneers exhibit at the Round-Up Centre
      today (Tuesday) to drop off brochures. Very good. Everyone seems really
      pleased with our involvement. Great array of photos of southern
      Alberta/Calgary. Should visit if you can.  Wonder if you would like to
      send a message out on dist-gen to let folks know that we are
      collaborating with the Southern Alberta Pioneers and Descendants at
      their very attractive exhibit in the NW corner of the Round-Up Centre at
      the Stampede grounds."

      Cheers

      BILL

      --
      Regards,

      Gord Hulbert

      MSGTAG has notified Marg or Gord Hulbert that you have received this message.