RE: Dennis and Carruthers Families of Port Hill P.E.I.

  • Judith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005

      See link from: http://www.afhs.ab.ca/registry/regpe_cemetery_h.html

      The Canadian Genealogical Projects Registry is designed to answer just such questions.  To use it, just click on the CGPR link on the upper right part of the AFHS homepage (or go to www.afhs.ab.ca/registry/), then on the left side, choose the geography of interest as well as the type of record of interest.  There are about 10,000 links in the registry.

      Judith Rempel

      rempel@...

      and

      1906@...

      1906 Census of Canada Transcription Project, AFHS

      Alberta Family Histories Society

      www.afhs.ab.ca/data/census/1906