Dennis and Carruthers Families of Port Hill P.E.I.

  • The Gauthiers
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
      Does anyone have a source of information for the Port Hill area of P.E.I., particularly the local cemetaries.
      I and my cousins are trying to piece together more information on the Dennis and Carruthers family lines.
      This is more a validation of existing information than a new search, as we do have names and dates.

      Regards;
      Gary
    • Judith
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005

        See link from: http://www.afhs.ab.ca/registry/regpe_cemetery_h.html

        The Canadian Genealogical Projects Registry is designed to answer just such questions.  To use it, just click on the CGPR link on the upper right part of the AFHS homepage (or go to www.afhs.ab.ca/registry/), then on the left side, choose the geography of interest as well as the type of record of interest.  There are about 10,000 links in the registry.

        Judith Rempel

        rempel@...

        and

        1906@...

        1906 Census of Canada Transcription Project, AFHS

        Alberta Family Histories Society

        www.afhs.ab.ca/data/census/1906