phone number

  • H D Jaremko
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2005
      Good morning all,
      Just wanted to let you know of a change of phone number for me.  It is now 207-1376.
      Heather Jaremko
    • H D Jaremko
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2006
        Good afternoon all,
        I was wondering if anyone knows of Margaret Brishin?  I can not find her on our AFHS members list.  She ordered a t-shirt and I need to get her phone number to let her know that I have the t-shirt.
        Thank you very much for your help.
        Heather Jaremko