1911 Census

  • Helen Backhouse
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2005
      Hooray for all those who have worked to make this a Canada Day to celebrate. May we all find what we are looking for when the Census is published.
      Helen
    • Mertie Beatty
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 28, 2005
        Hello All:
            Regarding the 1911 Census, I have found my people and can read the information, but I would like to make a copy of part of the page.
            What I get is the whole page which has very tiny writing and not readable.  Does anyone know how to enlarge a section and print out only that section?
            Any help would be appreciated.
        Mertie Beatty
      • Heather Jaremko
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 31, 2009

          I am not sure who gets the Eastman online genealogy newsletter so thought I would put this here for all.

          Heather

          Free Access to 1911 Census for England & Wales

          Thousands of people across England and Wales will soon get the opportunity to delve into their family history online for free. The National Archives, in collaboration with UK-based family history website findmypast.com, is providing seven archives and libraries around England and Wales with free access to the recently completed online records of the 1911 census.

          The census, available at 1911census.co.uk, provides a snapshot of life in the early 20th century, showing the name, age, place of...

          Read the rest of the story ยป