S-18

  • Robert Boynton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2005
      I just heard from a friend in Victoria that Bill S-18 has passed 3rd reading in the Commons

      Congratulations to all of the great people who had the courage and fortitude to make this happen, not the least of which is our own Lois Sparling.

      Thanks also to  Gordon Watts, Senator Lorna Milne, Jeff Paul and a multitude of others.

      Congratulations to one and all! Hurray!

      Rob