Celtic SIG

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 80 , Jun 24, 2005
      The schedule of official topics for the 2005 - 2006 Celtic SIG is
      attached. As always, the schedule is open to improvement and suggestions.

      The Celtic SIG is a self-help group and everyone should make a
      contribution of some sort to our mutual enlightenment now and again.
      Novices have their questions to contribute. Shy people can bring a
      handout and say nothing. Less shy but busy people can make a 5 minute
      presentation. We can have show and tell.

      Please note that when we go around the table and I encourage everyone to
      comment or contribute to the topic of discussion, shy and/or uninformed
      (on that topic) people are allowed to pass. I just want to be sure
      that everyone who has something to say gets their chance without having
      to interrupt or make a formal presentation.

      Lois Sparling
    • Lois Sparling
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 22, 2012
        The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be on Saturday Jan 28 at 10:00
        AM at the AFHS library. We will be discussing best approaches to
        Scottish family history research.

        Lois