Book Binding?

  • Kelly Mitchell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2005

      Hi All;

      Just curious if anyone knows of a place to get a book bound?  I have received a couple old books and the pages are coming out and I thought it would probably be a good idea to get them fixed out so I don’t lose pages.

      Thank you;

      Kelly J

      ~Updated: Mitchell Family Pages
      ~
      Updated: Internet Obituaries Section
      ~
      New: Wilkie Press Obituaries 2005 (Excel Format)

      ~New: Information Added Regarding Grant/McRitchie
      ~
      New: Book Indexes Added

      Kelly Mitchell

      Calgary Alberta Canada