Re: Library Holdings

  • Charles W Aubin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2005
      the original sender

      Hi All:
      Just wanted to remind people of the great opportunity to add to the
      library or to their own personal library by going to the Annual Used
      Book Sale, last weekend and this weekend. Hundreds of books of local
      interest and Canadiana, as well as many other topics. Books are cheap
      paperback $1.00, hardcover $2.00, and coffee table $3.00 (some of these
      were over $50 originally. Just my thoughts Charlie