Beiseker

  • H D Jaremko
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2005
      Good morning all,
      Just wanted to make a correction about the meeting place in Beiseker.  It is the office/museum which is at the west end of main street in Beiseker.  We will be meeting there before going to the cemeteries.  I was just checking the weather channel and it said that there is an 80% chance of rain showers Thursday for Calgary.  If it is raining then we will not be going to Beiseker and we will be arranging another time to go.
      Thank you
      Heather Jaremko