Celtic SIG

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 80 , Jun 18, 2005
      the original sender

      The last Celtic SIG meeting until Sept. is this Wednesday, June 22 at
      the AFHS library at 7 PM. Amongst other things, we will be talking
      about Welsh connections to the rest of the Celtic brother/sisterhood in
      the British Isles - patronymics, migrations between Britain and Ireland,
      Celtic languages.

      Lois Sparling

    • Lois Sparling
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 22, 2012
        The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be on Saturday Jan 28 at 10:00
        AM at the AFHS library. We will be discussing best approaches to
        Scottish family history research.

        Lois