Library Holdings

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2005
      the original sender

      Did you know that

      1. the library holdings are on line

      2. the library currently has 10, 148 books, periodicals, fiche, cds and
      tapes

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman
      Alberta Family Histories Society
      712-16th Ave NW,
      Calgary, AB, T2W 0J8

      chairman@...
      www.afhs.ab.ca
      (403)214-1447

    • Charles W Aubin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2005
        the original sender

        Hi All:
        Just wanted to remind people of the great opportunity to add to the
        library or to their own personal library by going to the Annual Used
        Book Sale, last weekend and this weekend. Hundreds of books of local
        interest and Canadiana, as well as many other topics. Books are cheap
        paperback $1.00, hardcover $2.00, and coffee table $3.00 (some of these
        were over $50 originally. Just my thoughts Charlie