LEGACY SIG Wednesday, June 15, 2005

  • Charles W Aubin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2005
      the original sender

      The Legacy Users Group, WILL NOT MEET on the 3rd Wednesday of June at
      7:00 p.m. in the AFHS Library (712 16th Avenue NW) See map:
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca/images/map.gif This months meeting has been
      canceled due to personal circumstances. If we have a volunteer before
      the weekend to run the meeting, I will notify you immediately.
      Otherwise have a great summer, take time to smell the roses and enjoy
      your family.
      best reguards Charlie