Cemetery Recordings - St. Mary's Beiseker Alberta

  • Kelly Mitchell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2005

      Tuesday, June 7, 2005

      Re: Cemetery Recordings – St. Mary’s Beiseker Alberta

      Dear Cemetery Committee;

      Sorry I didn’t catch your name. L  I did talk to you about the listings I have for St. Mary’s Cemetery at Beiseker:

      1. St. Mary’s Catholic Cemetery Beisieker, Alberta – SW ¼ 13-28-26 w4th – Published by the Alberta Family Histories Society – Copyright 1994
      2. St. Mary’s Catholic Cemetery – Beiseker, Alberta – Old or East Side of Cemetery – Recorded October 31, 1999 – Includes a Plot Map – Recorded by Marilyn (Bosch) Ollenberg.

      I also have the Beiseker’s Golden Heritage local history book that hopefully would be helpful.  Now I don’t know if I have photos of the headstones or whether I have it on video tape…either way its yours to use.

      My incomplete listings is at the following address, please note it is in PDF format:

      http://www.rootsweb.com/~skstjose/kelly/albertagermans/beieskerabcemetery.pdf

      Please feel free to print it off.

      I do believe there someone else who may have done this cemetery as well…I will try to remember who it is and let you know ok J

      Let me know if you can use these, I will be happy to share.

      Take care,

      Kelly Mitchell

      ketchup@...

      http://www.rootsweb.com/~skstjose/kelly/homepage/