Membership Renewals

  • Don Park
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      Hello All,

      In an effort to reduce the hectic renewal craze in the fall period and more importantly to reduce the expense of issuing renewal reminders, it is suggested and requested that members consider renewing membership at our June 6 meeting.

      I will be there early to take membership applications and funds and hope you will take advantage of this opportunity.  In the hopes of avoiding creating problems with readers who may have issues with attachments, I will send the forms as attachments in another message Subject: Membership Renewals Part 2

      Thank you for your consideration,

      Don Park
      Membership Secretary