Henderson Directories for Calgary

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2005
      the original sender

      The Calgary Public Library has donated a large set of Henderson Directories
      for Calgary to our AFHS Library.

      The only dilemma we have is getting them from the Castell Library to our
      Library. I reckon there is at least two 1 ton loads - about 60 boxes that's
      boxes not books !

      Heather Graham from the Library said we can use the Loading Dock in the
      alley at the back of the Library which would make things easier. Obviously
      we have to move them during the day when the Library is open and Heather is
      there.

      Can people willing to volunteer to get these books from the Castell to the
      AFHS Library please contact Lorna Laughton

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman
      Alberta Family Histories Society