Irish Talk Cancellation for Tie evening
- Please note that your reply will now only go to
the original sender
Due to unforeseen circumstances - that is a deer smashing the front of their
rental car in. Dr Trainor and Mr. Mullen will not be able to get to Calgary
until Wednesday 25th May. They are both fine but are stuck in Cranbrook at
We will hold the talk Wednesday night. For those of you who can not make the
talk tomorrow night please present your ticket to Ronna Byam for a refund.
We will be at the church tonight.
Please watch out for messages on Dist gen or the website for updates.
Alberta Family Histories Society
712-16th Ave NW,
Calgary, AB, T2W 0J8