ENG SIG TUE MAY 17

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2005
      the original sender

      The English/Welsh SIG meets again next Tuesday at the AFHS library at 7
      p.m. We'll discuss any research problems and our topic will be "How
      they Celebrated". We'll have material on celebrating births, deaths,
      marriages, holidays etc. More material would be very welcome.

      Dave Broadbent was on the radio today talking about inheriting his
      mother's "optimism" genes. When we introduce ourselves next Tuesday we
      could add whether we feel we've inherited any particular traits from
      earlier generations. My genetic defeat is lack of imagination but I'll
      tell you more about that on Tuesday.

      Ann Williams
      SIG Co-ordinator
      286-4095