Re: Atlantic SIG ANNOUNCEMENT

  • Alan Peers
    Message 1 of 6 , May 11, 2005
      Hi All,

      Just a reminder about the meeting tonight 7PM in the library.

      Alan Peers
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 12, 2005
        The Atlantic SIG meeting for this Wed, 14th Sep is cancelled

        Regards

        Gordon Lane
        Chairman
        Alberta Family Histories Society
        712-16th Ave NW,
        Calgary, AB, T2W 0J8

        chairman@...
        www.afhs.ab.ca
        (403)214-1447

      • Gordon Lane
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 5, 2005
          I shall be out of town for the Atlantic SIG meeting on October 12th. I cannot remember who was going to give a talk but please hopefully the meeting will go ahead.

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 6, 2005
            I shall be out of town for the Atlantic SIG meeting on Dec 14th.

            Alan Peers is going to chair this meeting and a decision will be required to be made to see if the SIG will continue. We need someone to be Chair of the SIG.

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 13, 2005
              Hi All;

              I will not be available to chair tomorrow nights meeting due to family commitments. I have talk to some of you and they are not able to attend either. I suggest we cancel the meeting as it is to close to Christmas and we have a meeting in January to decide if we are going to continue or not. I am unable to chair this group as I have too many meetings now.

              Please give it some thought as to whether you are able to chair or help chair this group.

              Anyway have a Very Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year.

              Alan Peers