MISSING LIBRARY BOOKS

  • DONNA KIRKWOOD
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 4:14 PM
      the original sender

      Good afternoon all,

      FYI - the book "Atlas of Parishes...." (aka. Philmore's) that Helen
      reported 'missing' is found!! It was on the shelf when I was "on duty"
      at the Library today. It seems to be where it should be.

      Now , for the "other book" ( I can't remember the title that Helen gave
      at the AFHS meeting), I can't speek to.

      Donna Kirkwood
      Library Committee member