Cite Your Sources

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005
      the original sender

      Here are some references from my talk last night and others that were too
      numerous to mention then. I don't know how I missed Mark Howell's site but
      guess I didn't originate the "Cite for Sore Eyes"! Anyway Happy Citing! Note
      this is in alphabetical order - the same way a bibliography or reference
      section should be.

      Howells, M. A. (2000). Cite For Sore Eyes - Quality Citations for Electronic
      Genealogy Sources. Last updated June 10, 2000. Accessed May 3, 2005.
      http://www.oz.net/~markhow/writing/cite.htm

      KnowMap Writer’s Guide. (Undated). Accessed May 2, 2005.
      www.knowmap.com/writersguide.html

      Meyerink, K. (2004) Why Bother? The Value of Documentation in Family History
      Research. MyFamily.com, Inc. (Undated). Accessed May 2, 2005
      www.genealogy.com/19_kory.html

      Mills, E. S. (1997). Evidence! Citation & Analysis for the Family Historian.
      Baltimore, MD: Genealogical Publishing Co.

      Pence, R. A. (1998). Understanding Sources, Citations, Documentation And
      Evaluating Evidence In Genealogy. Accessed March 19, 2005.
      http://www.pipeline.com/~richardpence/classdoc.htm
      http://genealogy.about.com/od/citing/a/sources.htm

      Powell, K. (2005). Cite Your Genealogy Sources: A Guide to Documenting Your
      Genealogy Research. Accessed March 19, 2005.
      http://genealogy.about.com/od/citing/a/sources.htm

      ProGenealogists, Inc. (Copyright © 1998-2005) Internet Citation Guide for
      Genealogists. Accessed May 2, 2005.
      www.progenealogists.com/citationguide.htm

      Wolfram, C. (Undated). My Mills based sources. Accessed March 19, 2005.
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~cwolfram/mills1.html

      Wolfram, C. (Undated). My Lackey based sources. Accessed March 19, 2005.
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~cwolfram/lackey1.html

      à bientôt,

      http://www.knowmap.com/age/
      Scrapbooking & preservation techniques
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564