Re: Calling All Past Cadvision User

  • George Lake
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 5, 2002
      Hi Gord:
      At 03:34 PM 10/1/02 -0600, you wrote:
      >Hi all:
      >
      >I don't know if I'm the only one that has been bothered by SPAM lately, but
      >since I left Cadvision and signed up with Telus, I've been swampped. I have
      >NO proof, but I'm highly suspicious that somehow Cadvision's customer list
      >got out into the public domain. I have been paying particular attention
      >today to incoming SPAM, and all are addressed to my OLD Cadvision account.

      Because of the way Telus have screwed up my address I continue to use my
      cadvision address while I consider my options.
      I've been away for the past 10 days and on my return I had 453 messages, of
      which 315 were spam. I have set up a filter to the address to which Telus
      are forwarding my cadvison mail - that mailbox had no spam whatsoever.

      >I have contacted Telus and am waiting for a call back. I'm going to ask
      >that they stop forwarding any Cadvision email to my Telus account.

      As long as they don't decide to do that for everybody. :-)

      Regards

      Geo

      George Lake
      1140 Kildonan Pl, SW