FW: Loyalist Newsletter

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2005
      FYI, one that slipped past me

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman
      Alberta Family Histories Society
      712-16th Ave NW,
      Calgary, AB, T2W 0J8

      chairman@...
      www.afhs.ab.ca
      (403)214-1447

      From: BunnellLoyalist@... [mailto:BunnellLoyalist@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 12:35 PM
      To: chairman@...
      Subject: Loyalist Newsletter

      Hi, (Announcing New Loyalist Quarterly Newsletter)

      I have a website listing all my loyalist books, plus research, articles, etc. Plus I am starting the only USA generated loyalist newsletter (THE LOYALIST QUARTERLY) this month (September). A Great American Revolution British Loyalist source. It will be published and mailed out 4 times a year for $18 US and $22 Canadian. International Members $24 US). I accept PayPal (US Only), Check or money orders in US or Canadian. For those who want it now, You can now order it over the net in a PDF File. Just pay through PayPal (US Only). This newsletter has loyalist genealogies, histories, occurrences (strange and otherwise), reviews (send us your new books), research problems and answers, query if requested, etc. Would you mind listing my site and mentioning my new loyalist newsletter? If I can be of any assistance, please let me know. I'd appreciate passing this on to your membership and include in your newsletter. I help promote all loyalist sites in my issues (and website) and encourage more education of the Revolutionary War. An added benefit to membership is a 10% discount on all items on my website. (Address below) This includes my research offers too. Get your September issue now.

      My address and order info is listed there too.

      Thanks so much.

      Paul J. Bunnell, FACG, UE
      Amesbury, Mass.