Special May meeting

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2005
      Good morning all,
      I was checking the phone messages for the society and there was one from a lady, who lives in Ottawa, by the name of Fern Small.  She was checking out an Irish newsletter she gets and saw that we are having Brian Trainor here in May.  She said that he is a very good speaker and she has known him for a long time.  She is really hoping that we get a good turn out to hear Brian speak.  Just passing this along to all.
      Thank you,
      Heather Jaremko