Old Chinooks

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2005
      If someone could spare a couple of old Chinooks written by Doug Stobbs could you please get in touch with Helen Backhouse.
      It was mentioned at the Memorial gathering for Doug on Saturday that it would be nice to give some of Doug's work to his son and daughter as a keepsake.

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman
      Alberta Family Histories Society
      712-16th Ave NW,
      Calgary, AB, T2W 0J8

      chairman@...
      www.afhs.ab.ca
      (403)214-1447

    • Frank Morrow
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 25, 2005
        Hi Frank,
        From 92 until around 99. He always did an editorial so you would know if it was his.

        Thx Gord. I'm sure that others are interested,too. Have passed your message on to dist-gen.
      • Helen Backhouse
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 25, 2005
          Thank you to those who have offered old Chinooks written by Doug Stobbs. I now have the offer of several copies.
          You are a great group.
          Helen

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 8, 2006
            Hi list

            A year or so ago I bought some back issues of The Chinook from our library's "excess box".  I have duplicates of both Spring and Summer of 1998.  Does anybody want these.  I am certainly taking my Chinooks with me (those are keepers in my mind), but certainly don't need duplicates.

            Cheers, Phyllis