Army

  • Larry McCool
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2005
      the original sender

      I know that I got help along this line previously but the old brain will not
      recall where.
      In working through papers, books, pins, etc. that Doreen acquired after her
      parents deaths we have come across some items that belonged to Doreen's
      great uncle, Jack Ryan.
      Along with a bracelet showing the 50th Canadian there as also a shoulder pin
      with a C over 50
      As well is a ring of the 191st.
      A metal badge with a crown with CANADA beneath
      Lastly a tunic button showing CANADA with something in Latin in a circle.

      We would like to get more info on any of this that is available..

      Larry

      Larry & Doreen McCool
      Calgary, AB Canada
      Our new address is
      mccoollh@...
      Our website is now at

    • Larry McCool
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2005
        the original sender

        Thanks for all the help. It looks like a trip to the Museum in the near
        future.

        Larry

        Larry & Doreen McCool
        Calgary, AB Canada