RE: Photos received in HTM

  • Judith
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 24, 2005
      There's no need to save as "html". Just copy/paste the image into Word and
      save the Word file. The image will travel along just fine (and can be
      extracted from the page).

      It doesn't matter whether you save to the desktop or any other place -
      you'll (sender and recipient) always will be able to read it.

      Judii