Pincher Creek

  • Pat Townshend Alnes
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23 4:43 PM
      I was wondering if Bridge Street, Pincher Creek AB. is the same as Bridge Avenue,Pincher Creek. Are the houses of around 1900 on Bridge Street still standing today? Any help appreciated.
      Pat
    • Mary Arthur
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25 1:24 PM
        There was a Bridge Avenue, but no Bridge St..
        Bridge Avenue is now called Beverley McLachlin
        Drive after one of its famous former residents.
        There is at least one historical house still
        standing which may have been owned by the Scott
        family.

        more to follow soon - privately - if anyone else
        wants to know, email me and I will include you.

        you can always reach me here or at ar109@...
        http://www.Care2.com Free e-mail. 100MB storage. Helps charities.

        Make a Difference: Stop Canada's cruel and senseless baby seal hunt!
        http://www.care2.com/go/z/saveseals