National Post article

  • Al King
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2005
      the original sender

      There is an article on page B1 in today's NP titled: "Bound to go down in
      history". It's about hiring a personal historian to interview a family
      member or members and write a book using the interviews and photos. There
      are two web site references: www.personalhistorians.org and
      www.storymatters.ca.

      For those who have intended to put their history down on paper but just
      haven't done it yet I recommend a booklet published by the Friends of
      Seniors (www.friendsofseniors.org) titled:
      Pathways from the Past; Doorways to the Future - A Biography Guide. The
      booklet asks you questions which help you dig up your past - only the good
      stuff of course. It costs $22 including postage, at least it did a couple of
      years ago. Funding for publishing the booklet came from the Rotary Club of
      Calgary South of which I'm a member.

      Al King