Walker Family - Looking for Someone

  • Kelly Mitchell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2005

      Hi All;

      At the last meeting at the beginning of April, there was a couple there by the name of Walker.  I didn’t have enough guts to ask them about the Walker name.  I was wondering if they are on the list so I can email them.  I am curious if their family might be from Pontiac County, Quebec.

      Thank you all for you time;

      Kelly J

      ~Updated: Mitchell Family Pages
      ~
      Updated: Internet Obituaries Section
      ~
      New: Wilkie Press Obituaries 2005 (Excel Format)

      ~New: Information Added Regarding Grant/McRitchie
      ~
      New: Book Indexes Added

      Kelly Mitchell

      Calgary Alberta Canada