Re: Message Blocking Inbox

  • Joyce Metcalfe
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16 7:59 AM
      Hi Gary,

      I see you are using Shaw, so deleting that particular message using Shaw's webmail at https://webmail.shaw.ca/ (rather than trying to download through Outlook) should "unstick" your box and allow other messages to come through into Outlook - at least this worked for me when I had a similar thing happen a few years back.  If the particular message blocking your box is critical, perhaps you can have the sender trying resending it afterward.

      Hope this helps,
      Joyce

      Gary Manthorne <gmanthorne@...> wrote:
      Someone sent me a message that now has blocked any new messages to go into my inbox for Outlook Express.  Can anyone suggest what has happened and what do I have to do to remedy the situation.  Thanks Gary

    • Sharon
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 16 8:38 AM
        the original sender

        If the offending message is now in his OE inbox, it
        won't be on the web in his webmail inbox, though.

        Sharon