Message Blocking Inbox

  • Gary Manthorne
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2005
      Someone sent me a message that now has blocked any new messages to go into my inbox for Outlook Express.  Can anyone suggest what has happened and what do I have to do to remedy the situation.  Thanks Gary
    • Joyce Metcalfe
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 16, 2005
        Hi Gary,

        I see you are using Shaw, so deleting that particular message using Shaw's webmail at https://webmail.shaw.ca/ (rather than trying to download through Outlook) should "unstick" your box and allow other messages to come through into Outlook - at least this worked for me when I had a similar thing happen a few years back.  If the particular message blocking your box is critical, perhaps you can have the sender trying resending it afterward.

        Hope this helps,
        Joyce

        Gary Manthorne <gmanthorne@...> wrote:
        Someone sent me a message that now has blocked any new messages to go into my inbox for Outlook Express.  Can anyone suggest what has happened and what do I have to do to remedy the situation.  Thanks Gary

      • Sharon
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 16, 2005
          the original sender

          If the offending message is now in his OE inbox, it
          won't be on the web in his webmail inbox, though.

          Sharon