Ukrainian Genealogy Group set up

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2005
      the original sender

      Hi all with Ukrainian genealogy interests.

      I have set up a group for you. It can be found at:

      This is the description:

      If you are researching your genealogy from North America back to your
      Ukrainian roots, this group is for you. The purpose is to share information,
      such as the surnames and areas you are researching, as well as tips and
      resources (web or otherwise) you have found to be successful and/or which
      might to useful to others digging up their Ukrainian roots.

      To subscribe:
      Subscribe: ukrainiangenealogy-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)
      Coordinator Ukrainian SIG