tba files

  • Peter and Yvonne Adams
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2005
      How does one open and read a *.tba file?

      I have downloaded a folder from The Bible Archives and unzipped it and all the files have TBA extensions.

      My e-mails to The Bible Archives have come back undeliverable so I am hoping someone has cracked the key to open and view these files.

      Thanks

      *****************************
      Peter  Adams
      Calgary, Ab
    • Charlie Hansen
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2005
        the original sender

        Hello Peter,

        On 7 Apr 2005 you wrote:

        > How does one open and read a *.tba file?
        >
        > I have downloaded a folder from The Bible Archives and unzipped it and all
        > the files have TBA extensions.

        The website at:

        http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Fields/2403/entry.html

        indicates they are text files. Either rename the file in Windows
        Expolorer to have a .txt extension or right click the file name and
        select Open With -> Notepad and it should work.

        Regards,

        Charlie