Ukrainian SIG members

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7 12:51 AM
      the original sender

      Here is the list I have so far. Still need to go through forms handed into
      me on paper, but if anyone notices their name is missing and they want to be
      a member of the Ukrainian SIG, please let me know.

      Alexander Don
      Beatty Mertie
      Belyk Dennis
      Jaremko Heather
      Kleingertner Jim
      Kralka Dan E.
      Mazur Donna
      Melzer Natalie
      Onofriechuk Corinna
      Rusel Wally
      Stanford Xenia
      Sutherland Cheryl
      Williams Gordon

      Also if anyone wants to be removed, please advise.

      Also if anyone above did not receive two messages from me tonight, please
      let me know you were missed. One was a url for the Ukrainian POW camps and
      prisoners in Canada during WWI.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)
      Coordinator Ukrainian SIG
      Métis SIG, French SIG
      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564
      Alberta Family Histories Society
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca/

    • OJ Zawalsky
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7 1:42 PM
        the original sender

        I would like to be on that list. Thanks, O. J. Zawalsky