Re: Question on noting in a program locations that no longer exist or have changed names

  • E.Rodier
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2005
      the original sender

      Multiple education details and multiple occupations are a deciding factor in
      the choice of genealogy software for charts. Some genealogy programs are
      limited to one event or tag for birth/baptism and some charts may not show
      the field where education or occupation are entered.

      My display chart had photo, occupation and medical clip art but a Family
      Tree Maker file could easily be planned to include education or religion
      clip art. -- Elizabeth