A.G.E. Inventory Clearance Sale Tonight!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 2:39 PM
      the original sender

      Hi all,

      It's time for "out with the old" to "make way for the new"! This equals
      great savings for you on books you may have been wanting to buy but didn't
      like the price.

      We will have great deals on our books tonight - some are "buy one, get one
      free" (=1/2 price) and some at 30% off. Plus whatever other deals Sarah has
      cooked up to clear our inventory so we can bring in new books for the fall!

      Hopefully this will make up for our absence at the meetings so far this
      year.

      à bientôt,

      http://www.knowmap.com/age/
      Scrapbooking & preservation techniques
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564