Anyone spending the summer in Toronto?

  • Diane Hunter
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 1:14 PM
      Opportunity for family history researcher / student / anyone interested in a central location to spend the summer in TO  (must be female).

      Sublet from Ryerson student taking an internship in New York City for the summer.  General details as follows:

      May 1- September 1
      -Large bedroom with bay window
      -Private bathroom (stand-up shower)
      -Furniture (bed, dresser, desk, shelves) stay, but belongings will be stored
      -Use of computer and colour printer (word pro & internet)
      -Closet in bedroom
      -3 bedroom apartment, but only one other room will be occupied this summer (female roommate)
      -Large bi-level apartment with appliance-filled kitchen and fully furnished living room with TV, VCR, DVD player and stereo
      -Bedroom has its own fan
      -Apartment has a landline
      -$600/month + hydro
      -internet, cable, long-distance calls optional

      Just off  Spadina and College, in residential Chinatown/U of T area.  Accross the street from Kensington Market (great fresh grocery shopping!).  1 Block to TTC streetcar.  Very central location - close to Bloor Street, Queen, King, Yonge, etc.

      Please contact me direct if you're interested (or forward this to someone who might be, and have that person contact me) - specifics and further contact info. will be supplied.

      Diane Hunter