Question: Value of English Origins Subscription

  • The Gauthiers
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      Is English Origins worth the cost of a subscription?

      1) The cost is about $50 CDN per year and I don't know what type and quality of info to expect to find.
      2) I'm also asking because I don't like giving my card number out too freely, since some of these sites have been abusing credit card purchases.

      Regards;
      Gary