Monday, April 4, 2005 Basic Session.

  • All Round Genie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      Monday's basic session will be an Basic question and answer session.   I have been asked many times could we please have a something along these lines whereby those new to genealogy, or new to a specific area, can ask for answers to or ideas on how to approach their family history road blocks.

      Lorna Laughton, Ann Williams and Xenia Stanford have agreed to be our experts for the evening.   Between them they cover research in England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Empire Loyalists, Canadian, French Canadian, U.S., Ukranian, Austrian and Eastern Canadian aboriginal and Metis (a little in Xenia's words).

      Do you have any areas of research in which you require assistance, want to know of additional resources etc?  To ensure that the meeting starts of quickly and we make the most of the 30 minutes I would ask that you send your questions to me.   We do need one or two questions, at least, to get the ball rolling.  I'm sure as you hear questions or answers you will be reminded of something you wish to know.

      Millie Drinkwater
      Phone : 243-2830
      Cell:      605-2572

      Millie Drinkwater